Perfectly okay

We all might be waiting till something clicks. Maybe since we were kids we thought of where we'd be 5, 10 or even 15 years from that moment. Some people might be where they want to be, some might have made a different turn. I spoke to many people on how interesting it is to see where you'd thought you'd be,  to where we actually are today. I am a thinker, a dreamer and believer. I always think above and beyond. I had ideas and thoughts 10 years ago on where I would be, but it is no where close to where I imaged. And... I am perfectly okay with that. 

We might not be where we wanted to be and that is okay. Sometimes the universe pulls us into another direction where the only thing we can do is go with the current. We have to look at where we are and go with it. See what we can take from it. Maybe take a second to pause and analyze your surroundings and be present. 

Community, paying it forward, programming, youth, kids, education. I feel those are some representations of myself. Is it easy to really understand what my passion is, not one bit. But I do know that I do not want to settle for just anything. Life is about finding your passion and going for it. What is your passion? That's what you really have to think about and aim towards it. 

Comments