Copy paste

What defines you...

This day in age it seems this question isn't as simple to answer as it may be. Or is it? From what I see, this world is based merely on "copy and paste". Influenced by others, searching within others to find the answer.

A refresher; it's what is within. Not letting surroundings define us but to help us bring out the best within ourselves.

What defines me depends on how far I can push myself, how far I can go. Comfort. Finding comfort in uncomfortable situations by sharing my kindness and treating others well, (or simply putting up my feet and cuddling up with a fuzzy blanket). Understanding what truly matters and speaking on it. Morals and values. Not hiding or holding back. Skipping out on the small talk. Small talks make me jittery and feels fake. As if we are pretending to have a conversation. Why talk about trivial things when there is much more that is happening in our world. Passion. Passion to seek the truth. Through philanthropic works and community service. Belief. Belief in understanding there is something greater and beyond us.

Learning that being different is not a bad thing, took a while to accept. But it is what makes me...me. I call it, being someone different in a world of sames.

Sames; bringing us to what society expects us to be. We see, we do. We do, what we see. Typical and expected. What about the unexpected?

Fun self questionnaire and personality test to check out: 

http://www.thebookoflife.org/self-knowledge-questionnaire/
https://www.16personalities.com/

That's all for now.



Comments